• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

80% GLOCK select fire "happy switch" legal to own?

Legal to own.

Unless you have the ability to make it 80%+, then it becomes constructive intent.....couple of files and a drill press could get you 10 years.

I was going to make a comment about how this is a felony trap.

Then I thought jail-bait.

But there is no way an underaged girl could have juggs that big.

Schawingggg!!!!!!!

sold as paperweights! Read the fine print:

It is not illegal for individuals to own these parts in current form. The customer and I are not required to inform law enforcement/BATFE due to them considering these unfinished parts as paper weights.

Requires basic tooling to finish. Just replacing the backplate. This is a much more cost efficient way to own a full auto glock. Kit comes with instructions and the form needed to file.

You can buy brass knuckles as paperweights also... Check local laws regarding possession.

Seems a bit risky to me... Not like the 'solvent traps' that actually have a real (legal) function, this could be just as good a paperweight if it was just a block of soft lead.

I think it would be pretty easy for the ATF to argue that the only purpose in having this part would be to make an illegal machine gun.

Up to you... But even if you didn't go to jail, think of the lawyers fees involved with just being charged. Not worth it from my viewpoint.

Back
Top Bottom