• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

84 Corvette barn find

Well, if you have seen Roadkill, you know we need to see a burnout test....

Just sayin.
Yep

Might as well
Cause you don't want to be driving on the highway on those ancient dry rotted tires

Oh, just wait till you price some new tires....
That's the vette with a different tire on every corner right ??

Those on there might be worth a little to a collector if they are the factory original ones with the right date code and tread pattern etc

Yep

Might as well
Cause you don't want to be driving on the highway on those ancient dry rotted tires

Oh, just wait till you price some new tires....
That's the vette with a different tire on every corner right ??

Those on there might be worth a little to a collector if they are the factory original ones with the right date code and tread pattern etc

A good burnout test to get rid of the old tires but I'm going to keep them for the airport right now. I put 7 miles on it yesterday going around in circles. The flat spots are bad enough the burnout isn't fun AT ALL! As far as the different size tires I already had a Mercury Marauder and I'm used to it. I looked up the tires (DD tires not race tires) on TireRack and at they are cheaper than the ones on my F150.

A good burnout test to get rid of the old tires but I'm going to keep them for the airport right now. I put 7 miles on it yesterday going around in circles. The flat spots are bad enough the burnout isn't fun AT ALL! As far as the different size tires I already had a Mercury Marauder and I'm used to it. I looked up the tires (DD tires not race tires) on TireRack and at they are cheaper than the ones on my F150.
My brother had a marauder
Got hit in the back so hard it wrinkled the roof !

Well, not without problems the corvette is now setting in my driveway. I still have a problem with contaminated fuel and clogged filters. Going to keep those things in stock at all times I guess. I'm tired of working on it all afternoon in the sun. Wish me luck.

Well, not without problems the corvette is now setting in my driveway. I still have a problem with contaminated fuel and clogged filters. Going to keep those things in stock at all times I guess. I'm tired of working on it all afternoon in the sun. Wish me luck.
Turn it into a Vette Cart.

I have $500 for it...lol

Well, seems I'm getting myself a 84 vette. Hadn't been driven in years, probably more like 9 years, and it's covered in dust. It's dark bronze metalic but you can't tell it. All parts are there and original no performance parts ever added. There is a trailer hitch on it though.... Two owners.
I don't know yet what works and what doesn't, I'm guessing the fuel pump will be bad first besides the battery then the instruments won't light up. Lucky me, anyone have any old beat up left over early C4 parts laying around for "Corvette cheap" so I can get it back on the road?

Any ideas on what to check first from the Chevy fans?

I'll post picks when I get this thing washed up. The windows were left down and cats have been living in it too.
LS swap!!!!11

Back
Top Bottom