• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

84-Month Auto Loans Are Becoming More Common Because People Can't Stop Buying Trucks

Need is subjective. Nowadays people are spending A LOT more time in their vehicles and so they want creature comforts. Do you need bluetooth or XM or a backup camera or blind spot monitors? No but its nice to have and some of those safe features have saved people a lot of money in accident repairs.

The last I read as accident rates continue to increase. It's been proven the safer drivers feel the more dangerously they drive. Something to do with people subconsciously seeking a certain level of risk. Plus all the distractions of the electronic toys everyone fits nowadays.

I'm right there with you. I can't even get my mind around how that's possible....and on an 84-month note??!! What does that come out to be, like, a $50K bike?
Half a house.

A woman in my scripture study group drives a truck WITH A/C, but she refuses to use it, even when driving her grandson in the dead of summer. Says it's a "waste" and it makes children "soft". I wouldn't want to be on her bad side. ;)
sounds like Granny Hawkins.

My 2011 F250 does not have power windows or locks. In fact, that's one of the reasons I bought it over the other one I was looking at. No motors to replace and nothing to fail.
And you save the weight so you get better gas mileage. :nod:
I'm guessing what? 8.4 instead of 8.3 mpg? ;)

Back
Top Bottom