• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8th annual Trout stream meet and greet July 15-17

Who said you can't teach a dog new tricks? I stumbled across this while sewing...Yes I said sewing, one of my new T's had a opening in the side where the machine did not sew..Wasn't worth sending back when I new I could sew it...I did not have any sewing supplies so I ordered a small kit...Well long story short, I notice this device and the light turned on in my noggin...I am blind when it comes to threading a new hook or small lure with light lb test line...This is the ticket works in a snap and cheap..Just thought I would pass the info on for blind fishing guys like me...I should have some at the get togeather, just hit me up and I'll give you one as long as they last..Tight lines
1657368896373.png

Who said you can't teach a dog new tricks? I stumbled across this while sewing...Yes I said sewing, one of my new T's had a opening in the side where the machine did not sew..Wasn't worth sending back when I new I could sew it...I did not have any sewing supplies so I ordered a small kit...Well long story short, I notice this device and the light turned on in my noggin...I am blind when it comes to threading a new hook or small lure with light lb test line...This is the ticket works in a snap and cheap..Just thought I would pass the info on for blind fishing guys like me...I should have some at the get togeather, just hit me up and I'll give you one as long as they last..Tight lines
View attachment 4478206
That’s a really good idea, I like it.

Back
Top Bottom