• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8th annual Trout stream meet and greet July 15-17

i went up today with my dad and nephew spur of the moment lol. hopefully they stock this afternoon or tomorrow cause its slim pickens in the creeks lol. managed to snag a few out though. water temp was perfect to wade around in the water.

ill be there either late tomorrow evening or Saturday morning. work thing came up for friday.

i went up today with my dad and nephew spur of the moment lol. hopefully they stock this afternoon or tomorrow cause its slim pickens in the creeks lol. managed to snag a few out though. water temp was perfect to wade around in the water.

ill be there either late tomorrow evening or Saturday morning. work thing came up for friday.
Hopefully tomorrow it will stuffed full of freshly released trout just waiting on the frying pan. Either way it’s going to be fun.

It was great seeing all of you today..Weather is good, stream was just stocked I think all limited out that fished..Wes, Brandy, Jerry, Jay and all the rest I enjoyed today.. hamburglar3 hamburglar3 and I stopped by the Cartecay Pizza for lunch...Boy did we hit it right not to crowded and the eye candy was off the charts, for all the ladies just getting off the river from rafting...I have got to go back at lunch on another Saturday. This time get a table outside...Talk about the scenery, :first:

Anyone could have caught a fish lol

0716221148.jpg

Back
Top Bottom