• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8th annual Trout stream meet and greet July 15-17

PXL_20220715_162418543.jpg
PXL_20220715_161715764.jpg

It was great seeing all of you today..Weather is good, stream was just stocked I think all limited out that fished..Wes, Brandy, Jerry, Jay and all the rest I enjoyed today.. hamburglar3 hamburglar3 and I stopped by the Cartecay Pizza for lunch...Boy did we hit it right not to crowded and the eye candy was off the charts, for all the ladies just getting off the river from rafting...I have got to go back at lunch on another Saturday. This time get a table outside...Talk about the scenery, :first:
I knew I should have gone there yesterday! The owner Tim is a good friend, good people too.

I’m just now cooking mine, you were talking about brine so I made some myself. You and Phil need to share that recipe of his! Hopefully these turn out good.View attachment 4512530
First place when at camp everything taste so much better..I like to tent fish in tin foil, I use Zesty Italian salad dressing, course garlic, Paprika and slice thin vidalia onion place on top, then Lemon sliced thin add melted butter infused with garlic and into the oven @ 350 for 45 minutes..Make sure you seal the Tin foil so that it steams..Yes for some Aluminum foil same thing and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom