• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8th annual Trout stream meet and greet July 15-17

I'll be there at some point. Hopefully Friday morning, but I have to figure out who is taking care of my dogs and their availability to do so.

Itchin fer some fishin!

I might head up there Thursday afternoon if I feel froggy. Friday morning/midday at the latest. Hopefully get one of the good big spots!

Gonna see if I can make a sign or something that says odt lol.

Itchin fer some fishin!

I might head up there Thursday afternoon if I feel froggy. Friday morning/midday at the latest. Hopefully get one of the good big spots!

Gonna see if I can make a sign or something that says odt lol.
This year I’ll be camping at the Frank Gross campground. Having the little one we need something that’s somewhat flat for her to be able to walk around. I’ll be a campsite #8. As far as ODT member’s go we should also have site #4 and #7 as well. We should have extra room on our site and maybe the others if anyone wants to pitch a tent.

This year I’ll be camping at the Frank Gross campground. Having the little one we need something that’s somewhat flat for her to be able to walk around. I’ll be a campsite #8. As far as ODT member’s go we should also have site #4 and #7 as well. We should have extra room on our site and maybe the others if anyone wants to pitch a tent.

Damn glampers all of you!!! Haha no worries.

Back
Top Bottom