• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 conspiracies poll

Do you believe the official 9/11 story?

• No, our government has lied to us and lots of things about the official story don't add up

• Yes. The government wouldn't lie or cover up the truth about it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's vague because I didn't want 15 different options. Look at it like this.

No can mean that you believe it was mostly done by radical Muslims but there was major failures on our governments part that they covered up, or Maybe some part of our government may have actually helped. Or that maybe some other organization or country was involved that we don't know about, or the Saudis, Iran..
No can mean a lot of things.

Yes means that you believe Al-Qaeda acted alone directed by Osama, and there's no way our government, or anyone in it, or any other government had any involvement. And that for the most part the US Government has been honest about their findings. Building 7 collapsed because of office furniture fires, Osama was really killed and dumped in the ocean, the Pentagon missing 2.3 TRILLION dollars prior to the attack is a coincidence, and so on.

Well then I will reluctantly change my answer to no. Still a ****ty black and white poll, but not surprising you would want that.

Well then I will reluctantly change my answer to no. Still a ****ty black and white poll, but not surprising you would want that.
You can't change your answer. It is interesting though that you answered the poll despite feeling it was too vague or black and white. It's like you just defaulted to the side of the government even though you didn't understand the question.

You can't change your answer. It is interesting though that you answered the poll despite feeling it was too vague or black and white. It's like you just defaulted to the side of the government even though you didn't understand the question.

Well, I did understand the intent behind the vague black and white question (if the government was deceitful about any of 9/11, then they must have been deceitful about all of it), which is why I answered yes.

I agree it's a little vague, but I still went with no, I don't buy the entire official story.
I'd be hard pressed to believe the entire official story about anything. In terms of national defense, I believe 100% of none of it. Well except Benghazi. That was totally legit.

Wait, you think she actually orchestrated the attacks?
Or she was criminally incompetent?
I believe she was criminally incompetent. But some people believe she actually orchestrated the attack herself to kill ambassador Stevens, so any conversation about Hillary and Benghazi is crazy talk and should be moved too area 51.
Should I go back and flag all the Benghazi threads for you? So you know which ones to move.

Back
Top Bottom