• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 conspiracies poll

Do you believe the official 9/11 story?

• No, our government has lied to us and lots of things about the official story don't add up

• Yes. The government wouldn't lie or cover up the truth about it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I believe she was criminally incompetent. But some people believe she actually orchestrated the attack herself to kill ambassador Stevens, so any conversation about Hillary and Benghazi is crazy talk and should be moved too area 51.
Should I go back and flag all the Benghazi threads for you? So you know which ones to move.

There have been enough Republican-led house special committee investigations and her own testimony in front of the House, yet they found nothing to find her "guilty."

It is a witch hunt used to hurt her credibility. Therefore it should be in Area 51.

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought." -Kevin McCarthy

There have been enough Republican-led house special committee investigations and her own testimony in front of the House, yet they found nothing to find her "guilty."

It is a witch hunt used to hurt her credibility. Therefore it should be in Area 51.

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought." -Kevin McCarthy

So you want to help me go back and flag all the crazy conspiracy theory ridden Benghazi threads that are in the wrong forum? It's very important that subjects are in the proper place you know.

I seem to recall reading that building seven was indeed intentionally assisted in collapse due to the damage it received. Wish I could remember where. Could be wrong.

https://www.nist.gov/pba/questions-and-answers-about-nist-wtc-7-investigation
Building 7 was damn sure brought down with explosives. You can hear it in the video when guy is being interviewed and i believe he even says so. And then all of a sudden they cut that interview from the airwaves. Look into what info was being stored there and then destroyed from the explosion. No wild conspiracy theory. It was brought down to hide some very incriminating evidence on a bunch of people and corporations.

Building 7 was damn sure brought down with explosives. You can hear it in the video when guy is being interviewed and i believe he even says so. And then all of a sudden they cut that interview from the airwaves. Look into what info was being stored there and then destroyed from the explosion. No wild conspiracy theory. It was brought down to hide some very incriminating evidence on a bunch of people and corporations.
And to top it off building 7 was barely burning nor had any large sections of the building collapsed

Back
Top Bottom