• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 conspiracies poll

Do you believe the official 9/11 story?

• No, our government has lied to us and lots of things about the official story don't add up

• Yes. The government wouldn't lie or cover up the truth about it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

That article proves nothing.

In the first place many many engineers and many people who aren't engineers can explain how the collapse of building 7 came about.

It is as simple as pointing out the building 7 was built over the top of an electrical switching station. Part of the foundation for building 7 was in that switching station. The part of the foundation within that station was built for a building about half the size of building 7. In order to carry some of the load that should have been borne by that section of the foundation an elaborate system of columns and beams was devised to carry that load to other portions of foundation. Failure of a critical component in that system spelled doom for building 7.

Ask one of the knife makers around here what happens to hardened steel when it sits in a fire for a couple of hours.

I seem to recall reading that building seven was indeed intentionally assisted in collapse due to the damage it received. Wish I could remember where. Could be wrong.

https://www.nist.gov/pba/questions-and-answers-about-nist-wtc-7-investigation
There's actually news footage of field reporters confirming wtc7 had indeed collapsed, while it was currently standing on the background behind them. The amount of planning and preparation it would take to bring down a building that size could not have been done within the day on 9-11. If it was controlled demolition (which I believe it was) it was pre-planned in advance.

I have a friend that thought I was crazy to suggest that I didn't believe the official story. The subject of controlled demolition came up and he laughed and said that there is no way to prove the twin towers were brought down by controlled demolition and I was crazy to even entertain the idea. Without telling him what I was showing him, I showed him a video of wtc7. He quickly said "see now that is obviously controlled demolition, you can clearly tell. What was that?" After I told him "that's wtc7" I had to tell him to close his mouth before he drooled in the floor. Lol. Completely made him rethink everything he believed.

With the question of whether or not it was intentional, anyone remember what the building owner Larry Silverstein said? I do...

Back
Top Bottom