• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/12 Hunt

I’m so damn jealous. I believe I’m not hunting at all this year. To busy at work and with my family to put the time in. I figure the economy will eventually have a down turn and my kids will be older in the next few years, so I’ll keep the grind up until then.

His rack is as wonky also.
According to what I've read in the past, which may be wrong the holes in his tines are from flies while he was in velvet, it causes the tines to grow wonky like that. The spots are rare genetic abnormality where a recessive trait is dominate in him and cause him to not loose all his spots. Trait similar to one seen where the black line down their neck and back, along with head is prominent or a double neck patch of white, or piebald. It's more uncommon than piebald.

Well I shot this doe last night. She spotted me in stand and blew. Well I Shot her behind the shoulder and it came out her neck. Didn’t know where it come out until I found her while ago. I looked for her last night for about 30 minutes didn’t have a blood trail. I found my arrow it had blood on it and my swacker broad head blades where bent backwards . Her she is. I dragged her out while ago when I found her. I hate wasting good deer meat smh.

Attachments

• 4F474FED-6F35-483E-B41B-F3AC735A5713.jpeg
    4F474FED-6F35-483E-B41B-F3AC735A5713.jpeg
    481.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 26E3F8C8-756D-4797-877B-286F213FDB5D.jpeg
    26E3F8C8-756D-4797-877B-286F213FDB5D.jpeg
    530.1 KB · Views: 25
Well I shot this doe last night. She spotted me in stand and blew. Well I Shot her behind the shoulder and it came out her neck. Didn’t know where it come out until I found her while ago. I looked for her last night for about 30 minutes didn’t have a blood trail. I found my arrow it had blood on it and my swacker broad head blades where bent backwards . Her she is. I dragged her out while ago when I found her. I hate wasting good deer meat smh.
hey man at least you tried.
At that point I’d just leave it for the yotes and wait for them every night.

Back
Top Bottom