• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9-13 Hunt

I was out on Paulding. Saw lots of sign but no deer today. Forgot my dang Thermacell, but still stayed out all day. Heard a couple of grunts throughout the day, but I think that could’ve been another hunter?

NOSE JAMMER FOR THE HAMMER.

I doused myself with nose jammer and sprayed a couple trees for a triangular scent perimeter.
As soon as I climbed into my ladder and sat down a deer came running up from the swampy bottom and I heard it coming like a freight train.
Broke out into the hardwoods nose up and sniffing like mad.
Walked behind a couple
Trees for a few secs and gave me time to move and get optics on her and check for bumps on the head.
Stepped out sniffing away and I let one rip.
Ran 30 yards and I heard her crash.
I waited an hour to give some time and hoped some more would come by for my buddy whom I set up in the tower overlooking a creek crossing down a ways.
I did not have one mosquito buzz my ears and I was sweating a lot……I wonder if they don’t like the nose jammer….wouldn’t that be something.
Bug spray that attracts deer like mad.

Attachments

• 8744371F-F829-402E-912F-B6D8B7CC6DB2.jpeg
    8744371F-F829-402E-912F-B6D8B7CC6DB2.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 24

I doused myself with nose jammer and sprayed a couple trees for a triangular scent perimeter.
As soon as I climbed into my ladder and sat down a deer came running up from the swampy bottom and I heard it coming like a freight train.
Walked behind a couple
Trees for a few secs and gave me time to move and get optics on her and check for bumps on the head.
I waited an hour to give some time and hoped some more would come by for my buddy whom I set up in the tower overlooking a creek crossing down a ways.
I did not have one mosquito buzz my ears and I was sweating a lot……I wonder if they don’t like the nose jammer….wouldn’t that be something.
Good deal, congratulations.

Walked behind a couple
Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom