• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9-14-19 Deer hunt

Well it has been a long time coming but I also finally got my first buck with a bow.. I've taken does before , but it was really important for me to take the first buck with a bow off my grandparents farm. Grandpa's 91 and his health isn't looking to good. I just want to thank God for giving me the opportunity to make this memory. I don't care how big he is , it's really special to me. Congratulations hikingthehills hikingthehills and Anniegetyourguns Anniegetyourguns and everyone else that puts in the work to get er done.View attachment 2282245
Congratulations on a fine first buck with a bow. Well done sir!

C44C8192-0D1C-4924-A95C-8504E6B0AE0E.jpeg 88521847-F6DD-4370-B9CB-55A2F929CAAF.jpeg Thanks everyone for the congrats! This was my first deer with a bow AND first time getting one down on opening weekend! It was an exhausting but adventurous night! Certainly one I will never forget and I’m thankful for it and the memories made with hikingthehills hikingthehills !

Well it has been a long time coming but I also finally got my first buck with a bow.. I've taken does before , but it was really important for me to take the first buck with a bow off my grandparents farm. Grandpa's 91 and his health isn't looking to good. I just want to thank God for giving me the opportunity to make this memory. I don't care how big he is , it's really special to me. Congratulations hikingthehills hikingthehills and Anniegetyourguns Anniegetyourguns and everyone else that puts in the work to get er done.View attachment 2282245
Great job @Van-man and what a wonderful memory to have for years to come!

That’s awesome! Congratulations man, hopefully this is the first of many!

Back
Top Bottom