• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9-15 Hunt

Went out last evening to the treehouse right before the storm hit.
Had a young buck come by obliviously browsing while the wind was ripping.
I could have shot him but he was too small.....needs to grow up a couple more years at least.
I’m going out this afternoon for some scouting in the NF that borders the cabin property but i’m gonna wall/stalk as I do it.
I got permission from my other neighbor I never met to hunt his 6 acres in exchange for keeping his pasture cut....hells yeah.
I met his hot twin granddaughters and I gave them my number for him to call me.
He called that night and told me of some good secret spots up there.
He said there’s was an apple orchard in one spot but not sure if it’s still up there.
That’s the main reason I wanna go looking up there.

Went out last evening to the treehouse right before the storm hit.
Had a young buck come by obliviously browsing while the wind was ripping.
I could have shot him but he was too small.....needs to grow up a couple more years at least.
I’m going out this afternoon for some scouting in the NF that borders the cabin property but i’m gonna wall/stalk as I do it.
I got permission from my other neighbor I never met to hunt his 6 acres in exchange for keeping his pasture cut....hells yeah.
I met his hot twin granddaughters and I gave them my number for him to call me.
He called that night and told me of some good secret spots up there.
He said there’s was an apple orchard in one spot but not sure if it’s still up there.
That’s the main reason I wanna go looking up there.

Sounds fun, best of luck.

I just had 3 does run through. 1 came within 5 yards of my stand. No way they winded me or saw me. Im thinking there might be a yote in the area.

Back
Top Bottom