• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9-22 Hunt

Been a dead morning here in Effingham Co for me so far. Haven’t seen anything but birds. Gonna try and stay as close to noon as my butt will allow, then head back to the house to hopefully watch Ga whip up on Mizzou.

I took the day off. Needed a rest after hunting Monday through Friday. Gotta help me dad with a few things. I should be going back out Sunday with a friend. Good luck ya'll!

Good luck to those sticking it out. I’m about to pack up and head to the house for some grub and a ball game. Planning on heading back out this afternoon and taking advantage of this nice weather. See you all on the flip side.

Came out for an evening hunt. Been in the stand for about 2 hours now. Had 1 walking about 100 yards out, then a minute and a half later had a dog following its trail. The dog stopped and started walking towards my stand and stopped about 15 yards out. Barked at me and ran off. Hunting on 60 private acres and still can’t get away from the neighbors dog.

I just got back out about 45 minutes ago and I’m sitting in a ground blind sweating wearing shorts and no shirt! This is awful, shouldn’t it be about 75 right now! I’m hopelessly addicted so I’m here and hopefully it will pay off! I bumped a couple on the way in maybe they’ll slide my way so I can get a better look!:becky:

Back
Top Bottom