• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

...9 weird cars....... A mustang station wagon ??

Much like the later WS6 Wagon replacement hatch built for SEMA years ago:

upload_2017-3-12_15-51-22.png

[
I would LOVE pretty much any generation Mustang as a 2 door long roof. I used to get Automobile Magazine in 10/11. BTW it's way better reading than Car and Driver. There were several pics of a 4 door 2011 Mustang that almost made it to production. That would have been even worse than a 4 door Wrangler or the 4 door Porsche. I really hurt another member's feelings a good while back when I said a 4 door Porsche was an abomination. But seriously a Porsche was meant to be a sports car COUPE. Not a 4 door compromise. You want a German 4 door? The 7 Series is right there waiting for you.
Anyway, back around 85 or 86 when the Ford Probe was introduced it was originally gonna be the new Mustang for the 80s. But thanks to Mustang Clubs all over America that idea was dropped. Don't laugh but I would really dig a nice Mustang 2 or a Grabber Maverick.

Wow that Mustang Wagon is bad ass! I'd drive the hell out of that.

Wonder how many were made...
It reminds me a lot of that Volvo 2 door wagon from the early 70s. Was it the 1800? Some of yall may recall the Vega wagons from back then. It's sad that all that cool old **** has long since been crushed,sent to China,turned into microwaves and fridges and sent back to us only to break down and be crushed again.

Back
Top Bottom