• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

91/30 for $69.99 + shipping

Great condition! Wow.

Numbers were forced match when they refurbed them after the war. Look here for more info than you'll ever want to know about these old rifles: http://7.62x54r.net
Oh, and thanks for the tip about them! I didn't know about the numbers. The ones on the bolt and reciever are the only ones there so I thought they were original. The original no. on the magazine floor plate has been crossed out and replaced with the reciever/bolt #, so I thought it was all that had been replaced. The stock is a later model post war replacement, according to the site. I'm happy either way, and just ordered another one.

I'm curious how receptive Cherokee Gun & Pawn would be on one getting this item shipped from AIM using their free FFL deal, seeing how they have a whole box(es) of same for $ 99. in their store? Also - why would one really even consider it after the cost of shipping it's $17.00 cheaper than what Cherokee has in stock..

I'm curious how receptive Cherokee Gun & Pawn would be on one getting this item shipped from AIM using their free FFL deal, seeing how they have a whole box(es) of same for $ 99. in their store?

Well I've had several types of guns shipped to them and I know they also sell the models that I've had shipped there. Probably at similar prices, as well, but they benefit from us coming into their store.

The logic is the customer will buy a gun online regardless for a variety of reasons, and they'll need an FFL. Why not offer it for free and have them visit your store? If you have something to show them (great prices on other stuff), you will benefit from them being there, most of the time.

Every time I pick one up I buy plenty of ammo from them (their ammo prices are great). I think most people would do the same, seeing as how they are doing the customer a favor.

Also - why would one really even consider it after the cost of shipping it's $17.00 cheaper than what Cherokee has in stock..

Is this really a question? It's $17. Ammo money. Food money. IDK, man. Maybe you don't care about $17, but this is the Deals section, so...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom