• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm 50rd Box UMC FMJ for 9.98 at Dick's Sporting Goods

I was pretty sad when my WM told me it was no more too. I drove to another one to verify the information and was greeted by the same bad news. It was like a 2 week sale.

$211.44 per 1000. 21 cents per round for some good ammo. Not a bad deal considering WM removed the Federal 100pks from their ordering system :(.
yup, was told that too awhile back.
And as for UMC, I have had too many bad experiences with it. QC issues.....Oh well, back to Tula for $9.47.

I drove by Dick's on the way home tonight. They had the UMC ammo at 9.98 at the new Norcross store off 141 by Target. They have coupons for their grand opening for $10 off any purchases over $25, but it doesn't apply to ammo and electronics.

I drove by Dick's on the way home tonight. They had the UMC ammo at 9.98 at the new Norcross store off 141 by Target. They have coupons for their grand opening for $10 off any purchases over $25, but it doesn't apply to ammo and electronics.

They say that it does not apply to ammo, but I have never had any problem using the coupons buying ammo. Even had them take an expired $25 off $100 purchase for ammo.

Back
Top Bottom