• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm AR's

I love my Scorpion. One of my very favorite guns actually... it's just not purpose built for gun games.

But it filled in nicely until I built the AR. Magwell and Taccom mag coupler are just there for gun games. 100% reliable and shoots anything you feed it. Usually just has the 30rd mags and a SilencerCo Octane up front. :)

But to the topic of 9mm AR's... I've yet to see one run 100% with large hollow point ammo... so that's a deal breaker for me to have one as a defensive weapon.

IMG_9202.JPG

I love my Scorpion. One of my very favorite guns actually... it's just not purpose built for gun games.

But it filled in nicely until I built the AR. Magwell and Taccom mag coupler are just there for gun games. 100% reliable and shoots anything you feed it. Usually just has the 30rd mags and a SilencerCo Octane up front. :)

But to the topic of 9mm AR's... I've yet to see one run 100% with large hollow point ammo... so that's a deal breaker for me to have one as a defensive weapon.

View attachment 1255160

Great looking Scorpion!

Well, since you asked...
  • Low ammo price
  • Suppressed 124 and 147gr is very quiet
  • One round for multiple platforms
  • Great for compliment rifle for shooting competition matches
  • One that takes Glock mags makes it a convenient interchange if you also shoot a 19, 17 or 34
  • Readily available 15, 17 and 30 rd mags
  • virtually no recoil
That, is why.... any more questions?:D

My 9mm AR and my z5rs have the most rounds through them of any firearm I own in the last 6 months. Your right as far as usefulness there is a better firearm in every situation. Buttttttttttt everytime I shoot my ar9, especially steel, it brings a :becky: to my face and that is why I love it.

Uhm... 9mm AR cost me not much more than a Glock. Already have a bunch of Glock mags, takes AR parts, and ammo is cheap.
Yes, it's hideous looking, so there's that. Mine is just a range toy, not a defensive weapon.

View attachment 1255160

I have over a 1000 rounds on mine shooting 124s and 147s without a hitch

Back
Top Bottom