• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm cans...... What do you think?

shotgun 01

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
Ok, I am thinking of buying a new can to use on a Ruger PC9 and pistols. Right now it would be 9mm, but would like versatility, for down the road. What is the quietest, lightest, most versatile one available right now? Starting to do research, but would appreciate some verified users opinions. I've been very satisfied with my SilencerCo and Dead Air products, but am not stuck on these brands. Thanks

“What is the quietest, lightest, most versatile....”

That’s called a unicorn.... If that can existed it would be the only one on the market. You can pick 1 of those traits, but all are trade offs for the other. Pick which of those is MOST important to you and go from there. Deadair ghost is a great place to start.... especially if they are still running the promo.... (search threads for promo details)

“What is the quietest, lightest, most versatile....”

That’s called a unicorn.... If that can existed it would be the only one on the market. You can pick 1 of those traits, but all are trade offs for the other. Pick which of those is MOST important to you and go from there. Deadair ghost is a great place to start.... especially if they are still running the promo.... (search threads for promo details)
Only if it was the cheapest also. :D Personally, I feel like my Omega fits all three of those requirements, for a rifle can, albeit not the cheapest. I had heard something about a promotion a while back. Guess I need to look into that.

Back
Top Bottom