• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm piston for ti-rant 45

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
I have been searching hight and low for a standard .5x28 9mm piston for my Tirant 45. The only thing I have come up with is a reproduction on Ebay. Is there a honey hole somewhere one might be hidden?

I have been searching hight and low for a standard .5x28 9mm piston for my Tirant 45. The only thing I have come up with is a reproduction on Ebay. Is there a honey hole somewhere one might be hidden?
Doesn't AAC sell this one to fit Ti-rant 45 onto a 9mm? https://www.silencershop.com/aac-ti-rant-45-piston.html

AAC Ti-RANT 45 Piston
A single Ti-RANT 45 series silencer can be used on a variety of host firearms with different barrel threads by quickly and easily swapping out the threaded A.S.A.P. piston in the rear of the silencer. We manufacture A.S.A.P. pistons to match the barrel threads of all popular factory threaded pistol barrels and many aftermarket barrels. All Ti-RANT series pistons feature heat treated stainless steel construction, a matte bead blasted finish, and engraving to identify the thread diameter, pitch, and direction of rotation for installation (Right or Left Hand threads). There is a "SHORT" model piston, designed only for use on 1911 pistols WITHOUT a full-length guide rod and on the FN FNP Tactical 45. And now, get a Ti-RANT 45 piston threaded in 1/2-28 or 13.5x1LH to use the Ti-RANT 45 on your 9mm host, or a 9/16x24 threaded piston for use on common .40 cal host pistols.

SilencerShop Note
If you want to use your Ti-RANT 45 on a 9mm pistol with a 1/2x28 thread pitch, then the 1/2x28 variant of this piston is what you want.

The flush version of this piston will work with either a 1911 or a pistol with an extra long threaded barrel. Don't attempt to use the flush piston with other pistol combinations or there won't be enough clearance for the guide rod when the weapon cycles. If you have any questions about the flush piston, please contact us.

Doesn't AAC sell this one to fit Ti-rant 45 onto a 9mm? https://www.silencershop.com/aac-ti-rant-45-piston.html

AAC Ti-RANT 45 Piston
A single Ti-RANT 45 series silencer can be used on a variety of host firearms with different barrel threads by quickly and easily swapping out the threaded A.S.A.P. piston in the rear of the silencer. We manufacture A.S.A.P. pistons to match the barrel threads of all popular factory threaded pistol barrels and many aftermarket barrels. All Ti-RANT series pistons feature heat treated stainless steel construction, a matte bead blasted finish, and engraving to identify the thread diameter, pitch, and direction of rotation for installation (Right or Left Hand threads). There is a "SHORT" model piston, designed only for use on 1911 pistols WITHOUT a full-length guide rod and on the FN FNP Tactical 45. And now, get a Ti-RANT 45 piston threaded in 1/2-28 or 13.5x1LH to use the Ti-RANT 45 on your 9mm host, or a 9/16x24 threaded piston for use on common .40 cal host pistols.

SilencerShop Note
If you want to use your Ti-RANT 45 on a 9mm pistol with a 1/2x28 thread pitch, then the 1/2x28 variant of this piston is what you want.

The flush version of this piston will work with either a 1911 or a pistol with an extra long threaded barrel. Don't attempt to use the flush piston with other pistol combinations or there won't be enough clearance for the guide rod when the weapon cycles. If you have any questions about the flush piston, please contact us.

Wrong thread pattern, the one I'm looking for is never in stock.

Back
Top Bottom