• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm piston for ti-rant 45

I bought one with my first ti-rant. Went to the Georgia gun club the other day and behind the counter they have a box full of suppressor and threaded barrel accessories that they couldn’t sell, and bam there was a 1/2 x 28 !! Bought it up! There isn’t any more ti rant stuff left but lots of silencer co stuff and thread adapters. I know this doesn’t help but I thought it was a cool find! And I was about to buy one online when I found that one. I know someone has em just can’t remember who.

BigMike BigMike hey I check and I only have one that will allow you to shoot 300blk subs through your Ti-rant45

Thank you for looking. I checked three instore places today with no luck. The place in Texas is having website problems so I called them. Thry were going to have someone get back with me and didn't. I'll keep searching. Big woods goods has just about everything but they one.

Update: I stopped by Cherokee Gun and Pawn and they had several on the wall plus the fixed barrel spacer I didn't know I needed. All for less $$ than AAC or SS. They still have several.

Back
Top Bottom