• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9x39 wolf VS a 9mm 147gr sub.

I can’t wait for anyone to pitch a stateside VSS clone in this...and is that a wolverine? I thought the 9x39 was too large to fit through it?
I want a VSS so bad . The wolverine is over bored so it will go through the baffles and end cap . The e brake and thread mount however are not open enough.

A drill bit changed that ...

There a few parts kits in the country for making a VSS, none have been assembled and are working yet. I seriously doubt anyone will make a clone here though. It would be a $4K weapon. Custom receiver, custom trunions, custom barrel extension, custom bolt, custom bolt carrier. only the trigger group[s is close to regular AK. Below is a 9x39 in an AK receiver.

9x39 AK Pistol in Rock.jpeg

There a few parts kits in the country for making a VSS, none have been assembled and are working yet. I seriously doubt anyone will make a clone here though. It would be a $4K weapon. Custom receiver, custom trunions, custom barrel extension, custom bolt, custom bolt carrier. only the trigger group[s is close to regular AK. Below is a 9x39 in an AK receiver.

View attachment 2270330

If you could share with us a link for these VSS parts kits that would be awesome! You had made mention that you seriously doubt that anyone will make a custom clone here as it would be a $4k weapon. Just out of curiosity have you seen all the high end roller lock builders? PCS, Dakota Tactical, TSC, Michaels Machines etc? I guess what’s Im trying to say is that yes if people are willing to spend several grand on real German HK parts kits... Then why wouldn’t someone be opposed to having a Russian Parts kit VSS build? I know I certainly wouldn’t mind having one. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom