• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9x39

Phydoux

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Violent pacifist
103   0
Reaction score
Anyone in the 9x39 game, I was for a couple years. With ammo dried up it’s not worth it to me. When 9x39 was available I purchased when I could, also bought some enhanced firing pins for the tulammo.if no one hits me up I’ll post for sale. Just figured this group would have the most interest
I’ve got several hundred rounds
Firing pins
C-mags 6 I think
And a barrel. 8 in,

I hate the govt essentially killed this round cause it was well established overseas and ready to flood the market and was a much better option than 300blk

I know a couple of folks on here still use it. It goes for $3 a round on gun broker. I’ll be going around 1.75-2.25 a round depending on brand. Just need to find those folks

BOOOOO BOO to you! Why we reinventing cartridge's when the soviets had it all worked out in the 70s bump anymore "blackout"
Because there was a time anything Soviet was considered taboo. But here we are, communist government, communist bullets. In reality though I don't have a dog in this fight. If I wanna sling heavy subs there's a plethora of big bores that can do that and I'm under no delusion I need to do secret squirrel stuff when the Boogaloo kicks off. Either I'm eating a hellfire from orbit or I'm getting a 50 through both my bedrooms, down the hall, and into my kitchen.

Also, whilst on the 9x39 subject, did that company ever get that VSS clone off the ground? Remember the vids from like 2 yrs ago and never really saw anything else.

Also, whilst on the 9x39 subject, did that company ever get that VSS clone off the ground? Remember the vids from like 2 yrs ago and never really saw anything else.
Slagga manf…they went all quiet used to be updates every couple months and now it’s been 3 yrs, last I heard they’re still in the thick of it and plan to bring a modified version(caliber) to market but required redesign hence the silence

Back
Top Bottom