• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

%@&^(#**##_+!!! New Style Gas Cans

I completely missed the timing today and a good half pint spilled all over. How's that workin' for ya EPA????

And I refuse to have to fill up the lawn mower twice as often because of this stupid spout. I think I'll try Tractor Supply.

Too many little moving parts on those things, all plastic and China like. No good for anybody except the very occasional patient user who doesn’t really need to gas anyway. They end up leaking all over the spout and everywhere. Trying to put 5 gallons in a 4 Wheeler will drive you crazy.

There’s another kind I think is sold at Lowe’s where you grab the nozzle and a press it with your thumb. That one works really well for filling small tanks like blowers and Chainsaws. But not big tanks over 1 gallon. Too slow.

Otherwise, if you want a real gas can, buy the metal safety cans from real hardware stores, which flows awesome, But are expensive, or buy the vent on eBay.

People on eBay sell the old school vent which lets the tank breathe, and it flows way better. There like a dollar or two each, but I think you have to buy at least 10 or 15 at a time

Lots of yardsales this weekend. Get up early tomorrow and Sat and drive around. For 10 bucks you should be able to buy 2 or 3 real gas cans.

People on eBay sell the old school vent which lets the tank breathe, and it flows way better. There like a dollar or two each, but I think you have to buy at least 10 or 15 at a time

I have 2 LNIB old school vents I will trade for one UNSTIPPLED Glock. :thumb::becky::thumb:

New Style Gas Cans
Who invented these dang things?
:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:
tesla.jpg :drum:

Mine may or may not have a malfunction.

Spring fell out of the spout.

I have NO idea how that could have happened!

Next step - some kind of ventilation vs the trickle, trickle, KA-WHOOSH and subsequent foul language...

Back
Top Bottom