• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A conspiracy theory thread...

VanillaGuerrilla

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
119   0
Reaction score
I think conspiracy theories in general can be interesting and thought provoking. Post'em up.

I recently read one that throw back Thursday #tbt (a social media trend where people post old pictures of themselves) was created by the NSA to help develop facial recognition ageing software. The kind that shows what someone would look like in the future. What do ya got?

Last edited:
I also read Michael Jordan didn't really "retire" from basketball to play baseball. He was suspended by the association for something related to gambling. The commissioner thought it would be terrible for the NBA from a PR stand point so he let him "retire". He knew he was coming back the whole time. This theory also believes his father was killed due to him not paying money owed that was lost gambling. We all know he has the money to pay debts, sure. But the guy is notorious for being a prick with a giant ego and blowing people off. Dude lost to the wrong people, tried to stiff'em, got his old man wacked, got suspended by the NBA. Or so the conspiracy goes.

I watched a documentary once that said Hitler was bartered with at the conclusion of the war, much like the way many of the top guys were at the end of ww2. That he actually lived out the last of his days in Argentina as a wealthy man. Pretty interesting. I like the ending of inglorious badwords more... :)

I think I got hit on by some law enforcement agent one time on here. I had a 3-400 dollar deer rifle for sale (nothing special). I get a PM from a guy out of state. He signed up back in 2010, had only made 2 post his entire time and 0 feed back.
He said he wanted it and wanted to know what I would charge for shipping. I told him something like "$15 to the FFL of your choice" He politely declined and that was that. The whole thing seemed weird.

Back
Top Bottom