• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A Criminal Using an ID With my address

Lol. I’ve had court orders to appear for someone else using my address. Lowes appliance warranty’s sent to someone who doesn’t live here. Credit card apps, personal business loans, etc. I used to do the RTS and stick them back in the mailbox. Now I just shred the crap

I have an asshole that uses my phone number at stores like petsmart. Now I get texts wanting to buy his house...I tell them to come on over.
I believe I also Gave them your email address, so you should be getting emails from them as well....
I also contacted the 800 Car Warranty people and said I was interested and gave them your Phone number..

I believe I also Gave them your email address, so you should be getting emails from them as well....
I also contacted the 800 Car Warranty people and said I was interested and gave them your Phone number..
Many years ago when they would mail HUGE catalogs for free I signed a friend up everytime I ran to the opportunity and listed his last name as Guthriebutt (his name was Guthrie) went on for years... always funny seeing him go for the mailbox.

It's stressful for sure. I need to put ans end to it. Too much wasted thinking.
Confer with a lawyer. You should contact (through him) the Georgia Drivers Services dept, and have the licensed cancelled.

You may have to contact your local representative, or even write the governor.

You will probably run into bureaucracy at its finest.

Other than that, not much in the way of direct, legal action you can take.

Back
Top Bottom