• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A different kinda ODT price rant.

Haha it’s always sad to see a belt fed go. Like loosing your best manual laborer. I’m kinda glad you sold it, now I can slowly build one instead of pawning all my stuff to own yours
But I still have the finest RPK you'll ever see, that one, I'll never sell, had it almost 25 years. Flawless and shoots like a dream..

Tell me about it tazz. My wife keeps saying stuff like "we need to pay our mortgage" and "the kids need to eat". Dammit.
I know, right? At least my kids are grown and on their own. Hmm, after all I've done for them over the years I think they should pool up some cash for me so I can buy myself one of those M1A SOCOM's I've been lusting so long for. Lol!

I'm broke too .

There I said it :pop2:
Do ya feel better now that you've admitted it? Yeah, that's what I thought, me neither dangit! Lol!

I thought the "I'm broke" rant was Sundays???
Dangit, can't keep up any more...
Hey, I'm not just a heart breaker.....I'm a rule breaker too man! Lol!

Let’s come up with a get rich quick scheme I need some stuff too :becky:
All you gots to do is drive down here and get behind me at the red light. Then when it turns green you go and I won't. BAM! Ambulance Chaser paychecks we can split fitty fitty. Oh and I'ma get my disability check and handicapped parking thing for my rearview so I can park sideways in front of Walmart. You know when I get on the fatass mobility scooter to gits my Hot Pockets,Fruit Loops and Hawaiian Punch. See I got a scragety.

All you gots to do is drive down here and get behind me at the red light. Then when it turns green you go and I won't. BAM! Ambulance Chaser paychecks we can split fitty fitty. Oh and I'ma get my disability check and handicapped parking thing for my rearview so I can park sideways in front of Walmart. You know when I get on the fatass mobility scooter to gits my Hot Pockets,Fruit Loops and Hawaiian Punch. See I got a scragety.
Excellent plan, however can we do it twice? Same plan The second time just in handicap mobility scooters at the entrance?

I thought the "I'm broke" rant was Sundays???

Dangit, can't keep up any more...

9f430b5a6aa423bfde6f20a1e864c03594f83036a43c724e832d95223b46d798.jpg

Don't forget the lobster & T-bones! Lol!

Excellent plan, however can we do it twice? Same plan The second time just in handicap mobility scooters at the entrance?
We're definitely gonna need video of that head on collision. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom