• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A few more pics.

Man!I used to hunt Talbot in the 80 s!Right off the Flynt River on a Mountain Chain owned by Ga Power!The good ole days.Always covered up in Deer!

What county are yu in now?All the deer in Northwest Ga are gone because of the Coyos and Pig Hunters!

We had numerous tracts in Talbot back then. As a matter of fact, when you dead ended on 85 in Manchester, turn left, go over the mountain in Talbot and go out that way toward the river a few miles, you'd run right by one of our old tracts. It backed right up to Starbucks Hunting Club.

My current lease is in Southern Carroll County.

yep.We were just a stones throw away.Hunted down there for 10 years and moved up the river to Potato Creek,Upson county and Logtown Road.Later we moved to Crawford county where i leased a large timber tract for 10 years.Since then we've been in North west Ga.Im looking to get back down south a bit so if you hear about something interesting let me know.I hunt in Union Springs Alabama a lot so something down your way or off Hwy 27 would be great!

I joined a 1,100 acre hunting club in Twiggs County this year as well. It's not too far from the Ocmulgee River. I wanted to get back in the Southern zone as well. Having a one day bear season and some hogs to hunt in the off season is icing on the cake.

I joined a 1,100 acre hunting club in Twiggs County this year as well. It's not too far from the Ocmulgee River. I wanted to get back in the Southern zone as well. Having a one day bear season and some hogs to hunt in the off season is icing on the cake.
Them bear are going to drive you crazy,can't have nothing for them.

Back
Top Bottom