• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventures in stippling and cerakote...

That OD Green 19 Resurrection is mine. I just picked it up and I’m tickled with it.
On the way home I was thinking about how curious this ODT community would sound to an outsider. A week ago I pulled up in a parking lot and handed a stranger my sidearm and some folding money. I don’t even know his full name. This week I meet the same relative stranger in the same parking lot and got my sidearm and my change that I had overpaid him. You can’t do that everywhere.
Trade with confidence fellas.

That OD Green 19 Resurrection is mine. I just picked it up and I’m tickled with it.
On the way home I was thinking about how curious this ODT community would sound to an outsider. A week ago I pulled up in a parking lot and handed a stranger my sidearm and some folding money. I don’t even know his full name. This week I meet the same relative stranger in the same parking lot and got my sidearm and my change that I had overpaid him. You can’t do that everywhere.
Trade with confidence fellas.
Thank you for your honesty and he is right folks...a lot of times we meet people we know only thru PM's and texts and offer a firearm in exchange for a service, money, trade or whatnot without much worry...ive had a very blessed and fortunate record of meeting some very generous and down to earth people thru ODT...and now that my business and name is spreading a bit, i want to officially and publicly say thank you to each and every one of the people that have made my dreams start to come true and have passed the word along to others...btw, everyone, my name is Corey and its a pleasure to earn your business, trust and respect!!!

Had a 19 dropped off yesterday for some upgrades and touch-ups...level 3 package with treebark and a punisher skull draped over the grip...this one got a chamfered lower trigger guard to blend with the triple bevel undercut...turned out really good and it brings the blockiness of the trigger guard down a notch...no cerakote as it was previously done so some scuffs amd wear are present...
View attachment 1485117 View attachment 1485118 View attachment 1485119
View attachment 1485122

I hope avenging his family goes well!!

Grey frame for a really, really cool guy...clean lines, HD borders, waffle stippling and just enough cut to provide a better grip...what more could one ask for?
20180201_224747.jpg
20180201_224808.jpg
20180201_224821.jpg
20180201_224832.jpg

Lasers can do some amazing stuff but i think it takes the personal side out of it...the dedication to handmade art and friendships built thru fire and craftsmanship...yes they can get 1000x more detailed and way more accurate but its just not the same

Back
Top Bottom