• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventures in stippling and cerakote...

XDs cerakoted in robins egg blue and shimmering aluminum...
20180310_001744.jpg
20180310_001723.jpg
20180310_001700.jpg
20180310_001716.jpg

this 19 looks good!!!!!!!!:thumb:

This 19 is mine and with Railin93 doing the stippling, it’s gone from my most uncomfortable grip to fitting like a glove. I never minded the finger grooves, just the nubs and square edges. I had the finger grooves toned down, everything smoothed out and then the awesome tree bark stippling makes the grip fit like it was custom made. A joy to shoot. I’ll definitely have my others done! Thanks Corey.

Jay

This 19 is mine and with Railin93 doing the stippling, it’s gone from my most uncomfortable grip to fitting like a glove. I never minded the finger grooves, just the nubs and square edges. I had the finger grooves toned down, everything smoothed out and then the awesome tree bark stippling makes the grip fit like it was custom made. A joy to shoot. I’ll definitely have my others done! Thanks Corey.

Jay
Thank you sir...pleasure helping another fellow ODT'r find the feel they like so they want to carry and shoot more often...our 2A rights are getting infringed upon more and more, so im game to get all of us more involved in shooting sports and shooting activites...letting someone fall in love with their firearms again is the greatest satisfaction i can get from doing what i love to do!!!

Back
Top Bottom