• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventures in stippling and cerakote...

I just read through this entire thread in one sitting... never liked stippling before now. Definitely a master at work here who loves his art and it shows. Great work, sir!

That’s exactly how I was. Did the same thing and honestly, seeing his work made me really appreciate the craft.

I just read through this entire thread in one sitting... never liked stippling before now. Definitely a master at work here who loves his art and it shows. Great work, sir!

That’s exactly how I was. Did the same thing and honestly, seeing his work made me really appreciate the craft.

It's definitely an art. Some is good and some not so much. I haven't seen a bad one on here yet

Thank you for the kind words...it is a love/hate relationship...lol

Each one is 100% personal to me and to the owner...yes there are faster, cleaner ways with lasers amd such but that takes the personality out of it...

I speak from experience, I spent more money sending my Glock 17 off to Florida for stippling at a top notch craftsman. I was THRILLED when Railin did my other Glocks! The man is nothing short of an artist! Absolutely hands down the best work I've ever seen. He even reworked a 19 that I bought cheap because the owner tried to stipple it. It looked like hammered dog s**t. Now it looks amazing! Can't say enough good things about this guy!

Well its official...we are now a certified FFL licensee and the doors are open fo' bitness...

As a celebrations of sorts, ill give a 42% slash on cost to the next member looking to have some stippling/frame work and cerakote done...has to be done at the same time and the package can include (at firearm owner's discretion) every option we offer as a standard service...pm me or text if you wanna jump on the bandwagon...and as a deal to others, 15% off lvl2 and lvl3 packages...cerakote specials available too, just text or pm...

Well its official...we are now a certified FFL licensee and the doors are open fo' bitness...

As a celebrations of sorts, ill give a 42% slash on cost to the next member looking to have some stippling/frame work and cerakote done...has to be done at the same time and the package can include (at firearm owner's discretion) every option we offer as a standard service...pm me or text if you wanna jump on the bandwagon...and as a deal to others, 15% off lvl2 and lvl3 packages...cerakote specials available too, just text or pm...
So you cerakote now too?

So you cerakote now too?

He sure does!
6E71A97E-27B4-4DF7-86D6-F2460DF30979.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom