• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventures in stippling and cerakote...

Yes...the factory slide lock has always bothered me to have to use just the very tips of my fingers so i make the recess just a little bit deeper to make it easier to get to...

I've always thought that they weren't deep enough. But l never thought about undercutting them. That was brilliant. I wish l would of seen some of your work before l did mine. Lots of good ideas. I feel like l did a good job but it could have been better.

I've always thought that they weren't deep enough. But l never thought about undercutting them. That was brilliant. I wish l would of seen some of your work before l did mine. Lots of good ideas. I feel like l did a good job but it could have been better.
Practice makes perfect...the latest one is probbaly my 20th full optioned frame and its taken a bit to get here...i still feel like an amateur at it...lol

Practice makes perfect...the latest one is probbaly my 20th full optioned frame and its taken a bit to get here...i still feel like an amateur at it...lol

I only own 1 glock.
20170126_231345.jpg
20170208_233425.jpg
20170208_233559.jpg

To scared to try it with somebody else's.

Not bad sir...suggestion after a few lessons learned, color before you stipple...lets the contrast come thru but keeps the masking to a minimum and keeps the texture color-free on the edges if desired...i have mine cerakoted then do the texturing afterwards...the design layout looks good too...keep it up, it gets bettet but a lot more expensive...lol

Good to know. That's one reason I had the edges of the helmet blended, I was worried about how clean it would look taping the stipple

Back
Top Bottom