• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A folding Glock 43

Or my undeniable skills in sales haha. Honestly though the guys who bought them came in looking for them lol

THAT confuses me even more. I could maybe see an impulse buy for someone with waayyyy more money than sense, but actually trying to find one? I'm sure you managed to keep a professional demeanor while selling it, but I have to ask, did they give ANY reason for wanting the damn things?

THAT confuses me even more. I could maybe see an impulse buy for someone with waayyyy more money than sense, but actually trying to find one? I'm sure you managed to keep a professional demeanor while selling it, but I have to ask, did they give ANY reason for wanting the damn things?
They thought it was cool from day one :behindsofa:

Like Grunk Grunk was saying, you don’t do anything but say “yep” and nod when they want it. I’m a man of integrity though, and if they asked my opinion, I would say “wellllll I don’t see the point because....” pull out a 26 from the case and set it on-top of the Glock folder and remind them that one of these can shoot a bullet right now AND is smaller

Oh and the trigger is offensive

Edit- my best selling point was “maybe in the future, for the Glock guy who just HAS to have 1 of every model, in 4 years he’ll need a folder Glock to end his collection and you’ll get what you paid for it when you sell it to him lol”

Edit- my best selling point was “maybe in the future, for the Glock guy who just HAS to have 1 of every model, in 4 years he’ll need a folder Glock to end his collection and you’ll get what you paid for it when you sell it to him lol”

Oh, you're good! :usa2:

Back
Top Bottom