• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A fresh rant because canoecanoe asked for one

Correct amount in your pocket when you go to a deal

• Yes I am a responsible adult.

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • No. I like being a Oscar Meyer Weiner.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I make up the difference in Tacos.

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunanddoglover

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Dog Father
315   0
Reaction score
Gwinnett, trailer park of the Milky Way Galaxy
When you make a deal show up with the full amount! It is not that freaking hard. I the past 6 months I had 2 guys show up a few dollars short. "I though I had a five in my wallet. My wife/girlfriend must have taken it. I have a couple singles is that ok. It's only $3.00." Or, I needed to put a couple bucks in my gas tank and didn't want to stop at the atm and be late. Is that cool?" Gas stations have atm's sorry your lack of planning is going to cost you a double atm fee. I stop at the atm on my way to work and if I need to break a 20 I'll go through a drive through and get a biscuit, cup of coffee, etc. Count out the funds and keep it separate from the other money in my wallet. It's easy. At least leave positive feedback. Nope to much of a hurry to leave feedback. As @BanjoJohn would say "I put them on my ignore list.
Yes I went through with the deals.
Rant over.
Hope this is fresh enough for you canoecanoe canoecanoe .

Well most of the time I'm trading or selling. But back when I was buying yes, I did just what you suggested and had the buy money separate from my gas,beer and Krystal money. I wouldn't dare show up for a deal even a dime short. My credit score might be trashed but my ODT score is important. Dig?

When you make a deal show up with the full amount! It is not that freaking hard. I the past 6 months I had 2 guys show up a few dollars short. "I though I had a five in my wallet. My wife/girlfriend must have taken it. I have a couple singles is that ok. It's only $3.00." Or, I needed to put a couple bucks in my gas tank and didn't want to stop at the atm and be late. Is that cool?" Gas stations have atm's sorry your lack of planning is going to cost you a double atm fee. I stop at the atm on my way to work and if I need to break a 20 I'll go through a drive through and get a biscuit, cup of coffee, etc. Count out the funds and keep it separate from the other money in my wallet. It's easy. At least leave positive feedback. Nope to much of a hurry to leave feedback. As @BanjoJohn would say "I put them on my ignore list.
Yes I went through with the deals.
Rant over.
Hope this is fresh enough for you canoecanoe canoecanoe .
You have the canoecanoe seal of approval.

If you do not have the correct amount you will have to pay me more based on how much you brought. I do not make change.

Ive taken less when the guy had a 20 and it was like 265 and instead of him giving me 280 (which he offered ) , just lose the 10$, but if they just assume its cool, I'll probably just hang on to the gun. On this account and my forner dealer account, many people have not left feedback and it would bother me. But a member I just sold to this week told me, "you dont have to leave to feedback, I do what I say I'm gonna do". I thought that was bada** so I no longer care if people leave feedback

I always have at least what I'm supposed to pay. Even thrown in an extra $5-$10 a couple times because I didn't have exact change and I'm not about to short someone

I did the same once or twice.

Ive taken less when the guy had a 20 and it was like 265 and instead of him giving me 280 (which he offered ) , just lose the 10$, but if they just assume its cool, I'll probably just hang on to the gun. On this account and my forner dealer account, many people have not left feedback and it would bother me. But a member I just sold to this week told me, "you dont have to leave to feedback, I do what I say I'm gonna do". I thought that was bada** so I no longer care if people leave feedback

I feel the same about feedback. I have plenty. I thought it was inconsiderate not to leave positive feedback after being shorted on the agreed price. I guess they probably thought I would have left negative or netural feedback.
The few dollars really wasn't that big of a deal. I wanted to give canoecanoe canoecanoe the fresh rant he axed for. I hope he leaves me positive feedback for this deal. J/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom