• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A gang of new Kia Telluride SUVs

I think he was asking comparing in size....?
Well I will say this. I like the room in the Kia and the exterior appearance better than the Highlander. I think all the ones I was in yesterday had a third row if that's important to you.
The loaded models had a feature where when you use the turn signal a screen comes on between the tac and Speedo showing what your turning into. I don't know what the engine options are but all we had yesterday were V6 models. And since they didn't have the Maronie stickers hung I have no idea what they retail for. But again it's a Kia so if you really wanted one just wait a year or two and get one at about half the original MSRP.
These things had a lot of cool points to them no doubt. But from what I remember about driving Foresters last year at the other company I would take one of those in a heartbeat over the Kia or the Tuscons and Santa Res we move all the time and even the Highlander. I think the Forester or the Outback represents the best value in it's class.

Okay separate but kinda related subject/rant....
I just saw these 2 new Rangers sitting beside the local bank on my way to the post office. You know how the banks try to bait you with them pretty new trucks parked out front. So just out of curiosity I stopped to take a quick look at them. Well... lookahere y'all them ain't no cheap or even reasonably priced trucks. The silver one was a 4x4 and the sticker showed just over $38K. The red one I believe was also 4x4 but it was priced over $43K.

So my question here is this. If they brought back the Ranger series but priced it pretty much the same as an F150 then what's the point? On the way back I heard a Dan Vaden Chevy commercial talikin about new Silverados around $32K. I know those are base models and GM has no problem bastardizing the Silverado name that used to be the top of the line truck. But still we're still talking new truck prices here. To ME a Ranger or any other smaller truck that's over $30K is stupid and pointless.

Attachments

• 20190316_103736.jpg
    20190316_103736.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 20190316_103757.jpg
    20190316_103757.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190316_103806.jpg
    20190316_103806.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 20190316_103840.jpg
    20190316_103840.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190316_103850.jpg
    20190316_103850.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 47
I saw 4 of those in the last 48 hours here in Germany....

I thought what the heck? A new Ford Ranger?

Okay separate but kinda related subject/rant....
I just saw these 2 new Rangers sitting beside the local bank on my way to the post office. You know how the banks try to bait you with them pretty new trucks parked out front. So just out of curiosity I stopped to take a quick look at them. Well... lookahere y'all them ain't no cheap or even reasonably priced trucks. The silver one was a 4x4 and the sticker showed just over $38K. The red one I believe was also 4x4 but it was priced over $43K.

So my question here is this. If they brought back the Ranger series but priced it pretty much the same as an F150 then what's the point? On the way back I heard a Dan Vaden Chevy commercial talikin about new Silverados around $32K. I know those are base models and GM has no problem bastardizing the Silverado name that used to be the top of the line truck. But still we're still talking new truck prices here. To ME a Ranger or any other smaller truck that's over $30K is stupid and pointless.

I saw 4 of those in the last 48 hours here in Germany....

I thought what the heck? A new Ford Ranger?
You probably saw the good ones that we wont get here. Last year we had a bunch of them at the port that were all headed out of the country. Most were regular cabs and 4x4. Lots of them were diesel powered. Why cant we have those here? Thats the one i would want.

Back
Top Bottom