• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A gang of new Kia Telluride SUVs

You'd think that after 11 years that the (bad) word would have gotten out to dealers about these toyota hybrid problems because they are still giving exceptionally good trade allowance on them.
I don't wan anything to do with any brand of hybrid. i ran a Kia Niro hybrid out of fuel while moving it last year at work. Had no idea what the hell was going on. When you raise the hood on one of those cars it sounds just like a window unit A/C running. The oil cap on the Niro "Engine" says to use 0W20 oil. Damn! Is that canola or olive? Either way it's really thin.

Dunno about the ranger but I hear radio commercials advertising $10k off sticker for the full size fords and Chevys

But that’s why people stopped buying the ranger last time

It kept getting more and more expensive until it costs the same as a 150

A small vehicle costing the same or more as a larger one almost just like it works for Porsche
But that’s about the only company that can get away with it

That’s why the Pontiac Fiero quit selling

When it came out on 85 it was $7k
Four years later the 88 mode was $14k. Which was the exact same price as the Trans Am parked next to it in the showroom

I've seen 3-4 Tellurides on the road so far and I've seen 2-3 car haulers of them moving around the state. Seems like they did pretty well preselling them.

Last week we drove Toyota Highlanders through the wash and parked them according to the country they were headed to. Well I know where Kazakhstan is and where the Ukraine is. But where the hell is Bremerhaven ?

Germany,, I shipped my car back to the US from there when I left Germany

Back
Top Bottom