• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A giveaway within a giveaway!! CUSTOM YETI (knockoff)

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
Alright, I need some help secretly doing something for one of my very close friends.
He and his girlfriend, who happen to be mega dorks, have a YouTube channel that they work very hard on. Its a horror fan channel and it is their baby. I watch them all and I love them because I love the people making them.
Anyway, to the meat:
They are doing their one year anniversary giveaway so I made them some cups on my laser. I have a ****load of these cups and I will make you one with absolutely anything you want on it (Hell, I'll make you two or even three if you have a squad or a wife or something) if you win their giveaway.
Rules:
You have to follow their rules to win anyway
You cannot let them know that you were bribed, fate brought you there
Present me with the Grave Musings cup and I am at your service
If you'd rather have something else engraved ill do that. So if you need an NFA engraving that's out there too.

I don't ask for much and I'm trying g to use the powers of ODT for good in a time where everything sucks so bad in the world. Plus I subscribe to everyone on here that I see has a YouTube channel.
So help a brother of a brother out and get some free **** from two angles!!!
Thank you
Nonlib

P.S. They don't have many subscribers so you have a good chance of winning
244008141_10160214972664883_5209301872818134942_n.jpg

Watched, subscribed and commented. Don't really care about winning but they are a cute couple on a mission so I'll watch what ever they post.
Thank you sir!
They really are some of the best people and I tried to go on fiver and buy them 1000 Pakistani subscribers but I guess they cracked down on that.

Back
Top Bottom