• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A Huge Coincidence Between Aurora and Newton?

strider12

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
233   0
Reaction score
Feel free to debunk it, I have no horse in this race, just thought it was an interesting read.

Did Adam Lanza really go on a shooting spree at Sandy Hook or is something far more sinister going on here?

Just like the Aurora movie theater massacre, eye witnesses at Sandy Hook as well as the media initially reported multiple suspects at the scene which is supported by audio captured of first responders on Newtown police scanner (link to follow via comment) -- however all of these facts have now appeared to disappear leaving the "official version" which is of course (like Aurora) that a lone, unstable fully armed and armored mental patient wreaked all of this havoc on his own, for no apparent reason....

And while the political pundits and talking heads are playing the blame game --- there has been no mention by any of the corporate media that the fathers of both the alleged Aurora and Sandy Hook shooters were expected to testify in the Libor scandal that rocked the banking world in June.

Kenneth Schortgen Jr of Examiner.com writes:

"...Libor is the internal banking interest rate that major financial institutions determine each day for lending purposes between each facility. This rate is then translated to the interest rates used for mortgages, student loans, credit cards, and nearly every interest bearing loan in the world. Manipulation of the Libor rate has resulted in hundreds of billions, if not trillions of dollars in fraudulent payments made by billions of customers throughout the financial world.

For similar events on the magnitude of both Aurora and Newtown to hold a connection to one of the greatest financial scandals in the history of finance is astronomically slim in regards to coincidence. In fact, neither shooter had a history with firearm proficiency, and the outcome of each shooting showed an expertise many trained military personnel could not achieve. This leaves the question of where they got their training, or if there was another plot involved which allowed these young men to perform the actions they did with such precision."

You know, initially I had a little voice in the back of my head saying something is going on besides the obvious. I still think there is more to this than meets the eye, but I feel it's disrespectful to those lost to fly around with tin foil hat theories about what may be the real cause. This is the first I've heard of this connection. I'm troubled by how easy new gun control laws will now sweep through the House and Senate and hope to God that someone wouldn't engineer such an event in order to have new controls come into action. I'm truly heart-broken over what occurred and wonder what could have been done to stop the slaughter. The only thing I can come up with is armed trained professionals in every school (teachers too)...

I have been thinking its an amazing coincidence that we have seen more shootings than ever, all grouped together, giving Obama all the fuel he needs to go after gun control. And with such convenient timing, right at the start of his 2nd round of F-ing the constitution. So he has all time in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to point out to Mr. Kenneth Schortgen Jr that the movie theater shooter couldn't clear a jammed rifle, if I'm remembering correctly.

I will agree that the coincidences are unbelievable... if this was just a random act.

Do you have a link about the fathers testifying, I agree that something doesn't feel right about either incident

I'm going to get my foil hat.

Viva La Revolution
Snake Dr

Tinfoilhat.jpg

Ok. Now this one requires a foil hat to view.

[video]http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/118648/WOW__SANDY_HOOK__AURORA_In_BATMAN_Movie__Make_Vira l__This_is_a_SET_UP_/[/video]

Back
Top Bottom