• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A.I. - The Rising Threat to Humans in a Near Future

I don't even know enough about them to be dangerous, but when I read this....
1639193113660.png

and wrote out the number, 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and know that computer is that much faster than our fastest supercomputer, Summit, I was pretty impressed

I don't even know enough about them to be dangerous, but when I read this....
View attachment 3758322

and wrote out the number, 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and know that computer is that much faster than our fastest supercomputer, Summit, I was pretty impressed

I know enough to be dangerously dumb sounding. They have figured out a good way to predict the next 1 or 0. True quantum won't need to predict anything. 5-10 years is my guess. AI sooner.

rule 1: don't trust Elon... you can listen, but never trust this cyborg.
My wifey asked me as she caught me on my desk computer watching videos of him speaking “why are you listening to this guy? He is creepy, every time I see his picture or videos popping up on the internet, something tells me he is evil!”

So there is that from the Boss Lady!

whatever happens, happens. Just be ready and kill em, Kill em all.
The biggest problem is “Them iRobot won’t miss one shot, they will be (or they are) a deadly machine with a brain.”
That’s why China is investing billions of dollars into the project, they will be deadly accurate and fearless of anything.

The other side of the coin: We humans use about 10% of our intelligence, which makes us slow thinkers, and some even become liberals, making them to use only 2% of their intelligence…. Lol…

Back
Top Bottom