• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online

I have had this discussion with people before. They thought anyone can buy online and get it, without any background check at all, and wanted to stop it. I told them it wasn't a "loophole" to close and it wasn't legal for guns to be shipped directly to a buyer. That an FFL had to be involved. They still didn't believe me.... People (that have never bought a gun) have been convinced that buying a gun online and getting it shipped directly to your house is just a few clicks away.

I have had this discussion with people before. They thought anyone can buy online and wanted to stop it. I told them it wasn't a "loophole" to close and it wasn't legal. They still didn't believe me.... People (that have never bought a gun) have been convinced that buying a gun online and getting it shipped right to you, is just a few clicks away.
went did the no mailing a gun happen..lol

I have had this discussion with people before. They thought anyone can buy online and wanted to stop it. I told them it wasn't a "loophole" to close and it wasn't legal. They still didn't believe me.... People (that have never bought a gun) have been convinced that buying a gun online and getting it shipped right to you, is just a few clicks away.
Well....Obama said it's more difficult for screwel chillrens to obtain a libary book than a gun.

Back
Top Bottom