Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley33

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
5   0
Reaction score
View attachment 2002290
After looking at all of these revolvers and what these guys are asking for used guns, I went to the local gun show/sale in Forest Park and found a couple of good deals on Ruger Redhawk 4.2" 44 mag and Ruger GP100 357 mag. A used gun should be priced as a used gun. Not over what you can go get a new one for. And if you are going to get a new one, Dahlonega Gold and Pawn has the best prices by far. Check them out.

TepidShorttermCirriped-small.gif

After looking at all of these revolvers and what these guys are asking for used guns, I went to the local gun show/sale in Forest Park and found a couple of good deals on Ruger Redhawk 4.2" 44 mag and Ruger GP100 357 mag. A used gun should be priced as a used gun. Not over what you can go get a new one for. And if you are going to get a new one, Dahlonega Gold and Pawn has the best prices by far. Check them out.

I visit Dahlonega Gold and Pawn once a month, I have bought a few rifles from there, but there is NOTHING out there like ODT, just give it a chance you will meet some good people!

Wait.... What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom