• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A must have trimmer

fathersam

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
8   0
Reaction score
just bought this Frankford arsenal case trim and prep center. just loving it. first i was going to buy Trim it 2 trimmer but with that you have to buy different dies for different calibers, . with this thing you can trim any size rifle brase . i am lovin it. so i just wanna brag about it that's all.

KIMG0187.jpg

pretty easy to set up? I load a wide variety of calibers and hate trimming. I just bought 1k round of LC 7.62 brass that I need to size, swage and trim. I've been looking at some different setups but like the FA stainless cleaner I got and saw this in the catalog as well...

Midway has them for $149 right now and it's the best $150 you'll spend if you reload a lot of different rifle calibers and full length resize. Very easy to set-up, use and adjust when changing for trim length. I use mine to cut crimps from military brass and use RCBS primer pocket brushes to clean primer pockets. When neck-sizing it's nice to run a bore brush in one of the heads to clean the necks before resizing.

Last edited:
Just getting into reloading and for doing rifle calibers this looks like the cats meow. I guess I'll be picking up one of these in a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom