• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A new type of holster idea. What could possibly go wrong?

Nice trigger guard.... none!! One thing in war zone, different in metro Atl.

Dumb ass neighbor carries some poly .40 in his waistband and doesn't see the problem, hope he never does.

from their website:

"If you carry a gun with a round in the chamber, respectfully this product is NOT for you. We understand the rationale and risks associated in carrying with and without a round in the chamber. Our belief is each individual should carry in a manner that appropriately balances their personal demands for protection and safety. As such, we personally choose to carry without a round in the chamber and have created the industries lowest profile and lightest weight holster to accommodate this carrying choice."

from their website:

"If you carry a gun with a round in the chamber, respectfully this product is NOT for you. We understand the rationale and risks associated in carrying with and without a round in the chamber. Our belief is each individual should carry in a manner that appropriately balances their personal demands for protection and safety. As such, we personally choose to carry without a round in the chamber and have created the industries lowest profile and lightest weight holster to accommodate this carrying choice."

The fact they advocate carrying without a round in the chamber tells me everything I need to know about these ****tards.

The fact they advocate carrying without a round in the chamber tells me everything I need to know about these ****tards.
Don_Knotts_Barney_and_the_bullet_Andy_Griffith_Show.jpg

Those who wall round 28th a gun on your hip and don't have a round in the tube why carry one . when I carry my loaded and ready that split second means life or death.

Sent from my LG-H343 using Tapatalk

I can say I wore my 92 like that for a week in Afghanistan. Broke my G-Code mounts and had to use 550 cord until I could fly to KAF to get one at the Market. And yes it was authorized because I was the 1SG
Plus nobody could see it
Right on. :)

Back
Top Bottom