• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A reliable 1911....

now thats what im talking about....a well broke in loose shooter still accurate but well broke in! tight guns lock and gum up easy..one that has been loved is more relaable.... but always need springs and tweeking extractor and mainspring and trigger bar and saftey spring plunger and barrel link and slide stop and staking of the plunger housing..you know stuff like that!!

Haha I see what you did there.

They're very reliable...will shoot any ammo I've put in mine.....now if your talking a BLOCK now that's a diffrent story...you mite as well be using a slingshot...lol...they're more trustworthy...or a hi point and know they're reliable....lol
This is a a Chevy/Ford debate. I had a brand new colt government 5". Beautiful gun, but if it wasnt flinging brass between my eyes it was failing to feed. I never had a Glock, but I'm going to assume it's like an AR 15, mass produced, soulless, accurate and reliable. My Walther p99 on the other hand has flawlessly cycled every kind of ammo except for polycase inceptors

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Anyone is welcome to step in front of any of my 1911's at any time.

Hey, and I'm talking Taurus and RIA.

Any takers?

Anyone?

Hello?

No, really?

Anyone?
Your welcome to step in front of a hi point 45 at any time. No takers? Your argument is kinda dumb

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This one has been reliable with FMJ for over 70 years. Whacking bad guys .230 grains at a time. It jammed on me with cheap $5 magazines years ago and put those to the side.

DSCN0176.JPG

Back
Top Bottom