• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A Review Of Some Louisiana Hot Sauces

^^^yeah i like that green tabasco sauce.never seen the jalapeno louisiane
anywhere i shop
WyldeDime told me they don't make a lot of it, I haven't found any either. My son buys the Texas Pete Jalapeno sauce by the case online, that's how I found out about it when he gave me a bottle to try out. But to add to your previous question of what my favorite was, they were all good.

If you want to try something different, try these. Great on wings and grilled chicken. Newnan Walmart has them.
244a3416428904656370df9f72588ca9.jpg

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm fairly certain that the Bi Lo here's in Darien had those same sauces in a gift pack at Christmas time. I have to remember to look for it this year. My wife likes plain old Texas Pete which I can take or leave. It just doesn't have the kick to it. But they also have a bottle with a black label that reads something like
" Texas Pete Hotter Hot Sauce" which is very good.
It reminds me of when I met my wife. She like to drink a few shots of white label Jim Bean which is awful stuff. It ought not be legal for them to put " Bourbon" on the label of that ****. But they have another one called Black Label Beam that's only a couple of dollars more that's really good. Hell it's just as good as Jack Daniels is now.

Back
Top Bottom