• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A short review,,,,, Ruger American 450 Bushmaster

sc951

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
74   0
Reaction score
My neighbors son recently bought a new Ruger American in 450 Bushmaster and I'm beyond impressed. He came over and asked me to help him mount his scope and zero it. It comes with a picatinny rail, so you don't have to worry with Ruger rings. With the scope it is just under 7lbs. Trigger breaks clean at 3lbs and muzzle break does a great job at taming it down. It took 3 rounds to get it on at 100 yards and it cuts clover leafs for groups. He bought it a Bo Barrow's for 459.00 and this is going on my want list.

My neighbors son recently bought a new Ruger American in 450 Bushmaster and I'm beyond impressed. He came over and asked me to help him mount his scope and zero it. It comes with a picatinny rail, so you don't have to worry with Ruger rings. With the scope it is just under 7lbs. Trigger breaks clean at 3lbs and muzzle break does a great job at taming it down. It took 3 rounds to get it on at 100 yards and it cuts clover leafs for groups. He bought it a Bo Barrow's for 459.00 and this is going on my want list.
WOW THAT.S IMPRESSIVE

Back
Top Bottom