• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A special thanks from me.

linebacker

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
144   0
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to all of those who donated items for the auctions and to those that bid on and bought the items. I also want to say thank you for your thoughts and prayers. They have helped me immensely.
I have had a really rough past three years with my health among other things. I have had to sell all of my guns but 2. It all came to a head last week when I wound up in ICU for 4 days. I have COPD, A fib rythm murmur, congestive heart failure (could happen easily), doctor wants me on oxygen 24 hours a day, high blood pressure, two huge sores on my leg that will take a long time to heal. Financially, I am in a hell of a mess, but I will survive.
Again, thanks everyone,,, Mike

I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to all of those who donated items for the auctions and to those that bid on and bought the items. I also want to say thank you for your thoughts and prayers. They have helped me immensely.
I have had a really rough past three years with my health among other things. I have had to sell all of my guns but 2. It all came to a head last week when I wound up in ICU for 4 days. I have COPD, A fib rythm murmur, congestive heart failure (could happen easily), doctor wants me on oxygen 24 hours a day, high blood pressure, two huge sores on my leg that will take a long time to heal. Financially, I am in a hell of a mess, but I will survive.
Again, thanks everyone,,, Mike
Dang it man. Prayer incoming.

Back
Top Bottom