• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A special thanks from me.

linebacker linebacker .....Mike ,
I know you have had a tough time brother, i also know it will get better. Sometimes we go through some really rough stuff that we think is the end of our days. We wonder what we have done ‘to deserve this’.... we also have to sell off a good bit of our stuff we have spent a vast amount of money, time, and heart in collecting. Things we love. Things we thought we would give our loved ones when we pass. Things we just wanted and enjoy having.
I know. I have endured exactly what i am describing to you. I am STILL going through it. I havent had ANY income in 6+ yrs due to health issues and physical bull ****. I am lucky that i have a wife that looks after me somewhat. But it makes you feel small. It takes your pride. It beats you down.
God dosent throw anything at you you cannot handle. You WILL recover....both physically and emotionally.
You have to keep a clear head and you have to know what you are going through is temporary.

Get well soon brother. Pray. Eat. Concentrate on your inner being. Exercise where possible.

Phillipians 4:13 says

I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me. :pray2:

Back
Top Bottom