• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A Tale of Two Crush Washers, or Two Crush Washers One Barrel, and other AR oddities

I was pulling apart a lower receiver to “upgrade” some parts. I stopped and asked the customer, “Who built this?“

He said, ”You did! Why?”

I replied, “No wonder! I don’t work on many that are actually put together 100% properly!”

I was pulling apart a lower receiver to “upgrade” some parts. I stopped and asked the customer, “Who built this?“

He said, ”You did! Why?”

I replied, “No wonder! I don’t work on many that are actually put together 100% properly!”
I love your posts man, but gotta remind you that there's a reason authors don't edit their own books.

Of course you're going to think one you built was put together "right". And that doesn't mean it wasn't, by the way.

He said, ”You did! Why?”

I know! Preaching to the choir. I love it knowing that the guns I build are built properly. Example of my work below.

93B9B916-6377-400D-8DEA-85CC57F71300.jpeg

I love your posts man, but gotta remind you that there's a reason authors don't edit their own books.

Of course you're going to think one you built was put together "right". And that doesn't mean it wasn't, by the way.

Actually, it’s the TDP that says the ones I put together are “right”! LOL

Back
Top Bottom